– The product is warranted for free if it is still within the warranty period from the date of delivery.
– The warranty period is stated on the Warranty Card and according to the regulations of each manufacturer for all technical problems of the product.
– There is a warranty card and valid warranty stamp of the company or the manufacturer on the product.
The cases are not covered
– The product has expired warranty on the ticket or lost the Warranty Card.
– The warranty seal stamp is torn, broken, pasted or modified, erased.
– Warranty card does not specify Serial number and date of purchase.
The product shows signs of damage caused by rat or insect infiltration.